27 martie 2011
Cel mai preferat
evil_goblin -aaah, americans gotta love their stupidity.
evil_goblin - so how did you figure he was an american?
unders - i didn’t i’m just fucking racist, u mad?
ask - and that’s when lady gaga got caught
evil_goblin - that’s xenophobia, not racism. americans are not a distinct race. so you’re not a racist, and definitely not fucking, just a bit dumb.
evil_goblin - yeah, i’m mad, i needed to defend my people!
Unders - o no, they are a race, a whole race of undeveloped neanthertals. warmongering fuckers. i’m not going to continue this conversation, i’ve said what i wanted to say.
horney1 - fake and gay fake and gay
lu - hahahahah
Lup the Dude - unders, please don’t insult neanderthals. They are a superior race compared to americans.
evil_goblin - haters gonna hate/ now i get it
Panzerfaust. - frank the troll
Lup the Dude - Deal with it or GTFO. There’s a button for that ya know.
Jukari- Americans invented this awesome thing your using to talk shit on. What has your country invented again?
Lup the Dude- Countries don’t invent anything, people do. Taking credit as a nation for something that one man or a small group of men did is fucking retarded. Actually it suits you just fine, carry on.
Jukari- And where do these people come from? That nation you keep calling stupid… So what have your “people” invented? That’s right nothing…
Lup the Dude - Looks like I struck a chord there. Look, buddy, you people are not the sharpest tools in the shed, accept that. It’s not your fault you come from a lineage of the european lower classes who migrated across the ocean just to have a better life.
Jukari27- I’m not your buddy, friend. I’ll agree their are a plethora of dumb people in America, mostly the spoiled rich snobs you see on TV, and the trailer park trash you see whenever there’s a tornado.
If you ever went to America instead of judging it based on the crap they put on TV, I think you would find their is also a plethora of intelligent people here building the modern technology the world uses, and takes for granted daily.
Enjoy your:
Car
TV
Computer
Airplane
Lights
Lup the Dude27- I’m not your friend, pal. I’ve been to the states, it sucks donkey balls. It’s a police state populated by oppressed retards. My opinion is based on real americans I’ve met. You enjoy your car (gasoline engine and first car invented by Karl Benz – german, diesel engine invented by Rudolf Diesel – german) and TV (invented by Paul Gotlieb Nipkow – german). A couple of intelligent immigrants invented the modern computer, I’ll give you that, but the jet engine was actually invented by a romanian guy living in France, Henri Coanda. And a big thank you goes to Thomas Edison for the light bulb who was actually the son of a canadian couple from Nova Scotia (dutch ancestry).
unders - @Lup, dude, fuck it it’s not like we’re getting anywhere. let him be proud of his chinese computer, japanese car, french airplane, and korean tv.
Lup the Dude - I know, but it’s funny to see him get his panties in a knot.
Jukari - I’m not you’re pal, buddy. I won’t completely argue you police state statement, but that’s pretty far from true at this point in time however, yes our rights are dwindling.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Reporters_Without_Borders_2008_Press_Freedom_Rankings_Map.PNG
Henry ford made the assembly line so that people could actually have a car. However yes the car itself was invented by Karl Benz.
Touche: The TV was not invented by us… You win this one.
The first flight took place at Kitty Hawk by the Wright brothers. IE: Airplane
LOL you can’t just say that the modern computer came from immigrants.
Actually Germany’s probably the biggest country for inventions, however since I’m of German decent I have no problem with that :)
Lup the Dude - I think i can hear your sister who is also your mom calling. She’s horny again.
Panzerfaust - this is entertaining. By all means, continue
Jukari - I think I heard a car bomb, bad news buddy your Dads dead.
Lup the Dude - Wrong part of the world, buddy, we don’t have that shit here. Care to try again?
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Un comentariu:
:>
Trimiteți un comentariu